I am now 4 weeks old and am busy teaching mum and dad who is boss around here.
Daddy was home for two weeks after I was born but has now gone back to work. Most of the time he gets a good nights' sleep and I only wake up for a feed once. But sometimes poor daddy has to go to work tired.
I don't like sleeping in my basinette and choose instead to sleep in mum and dad's bed. I was so crowded for so long that I now like to sleep like this:
I have a fantastic bouncer that vibrates - this really helps when I have a sore tummy.
My best friends are: 1. My hands and 2. My white rabbit with a coloured scarf.
In fact, I love sucking on my hands so much that my parents gave me a dummy. My dummy has become best friend number 3. My Uncle Nick came to visit me in Oslo.
Last Sunday 7th September, I was christened at Frogner church in Oslo. I slept all the way through the ceremony and was angelic during the lunch afterwards. My godparents are Uncle Nick, Uncle Sverre and Aunty Synne.
No comments:
Post a Comment